At the beach for New Year’s Eve with four other families, 17 in all. Are these new things for family vacations or have I just been oblivious for the past 16 years?
- Four people in my family, 16 towels used in three days.
- A 13 year old’s bra in the toilet.
- Sunny Delight bottles EVERYWHERE! Seriously, everywhere.
- My kid is on Facebook at 1 am???
- Sand – from the beach to my boxer shorts – how did that happen? Seriously, who has been wiping their dirty feet in my suitcase?
- Not one moment when a child is not hungry.
- A dishwasher immediately adjacent to the sink – and yet no one under the age of 45 seems to know how to put anything in it.
- Not one moment when a child is not thirsty.
- Teenagers not speaking to their parents when other teenagers are in sight.
10. Reproducing clothing? We didn’t purchase anything, why won’t it fit back in the suitcase?